Amenities & Upgrades
$19/mo | Minimum 6 Months
$20/mo | 2 to 5 Month Commitment
$49/mo | 1 Month Commitment
Elegance Meets Performance
Luxury and class, once dominant in private clubs, are the inspiration for the Union Hill Athletic Club. Revived elegance is restored in the historic Greenlease Cadillac Showroom. The original 1918 Cadillac floor, marble wainscoting and plaster detailing remain.
- Technically advanced equipment by Precor
- Every cardiovascular machine includes a personal viewing screen.
- Brand new Precor P80 Units with Preva technology.
- Beautiful marble tiled private shower/dressing rooms.
- Permanent locker options.
- Towel service for showers.
- Tanning bed available.
- Personal training available.
- Up to 3 secondary members at a discounted rate. Must live in the same household as the primary member and be 16 years or older.
- Customized membership to fit your lifestyle.
- Monthly newsletter and seminars to inform and motivate.
- Equipment orientation for all new members.
Cardiovascular exercise provides a large host of benefits such as increasing energy levels, improving heart health, managing weight, and improving over-all fitness. UHAC offers 6 treadmills, 4 elliptical, 4 bikes, and 4 Adaptive Motion Trainers. Each piece of cardio equipment has a private viewing screen.
Circuit training has become increasingly popular because it provides a one-stop exercise session combining cardiovascular exercise with strength training. UHAC
offers 14 selectorized weight machines set up in a full body circuit targeting each major muscle group.
This type of exercise tones and shapes the body for weight loss and personal appearance. It helps prevent lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, osteoporosis and obesity and builds strength and improved balance and functionality. UHAC provides a cable crossover, smith press, free weights, selectorized machines, and a number of plate loaded machines to provide a variety of options.
- Convenient location. For many downtown businesses an easy lunch walk away, closer than some in-house facilities on large campuses.
- Exercise with friends and colleagues for support.
- Choose the best time of day for your workout: before work, on your lunch hour or avoid the rush hour traffi c and stop on your way home.
- Private dressing rooms and showers make working out anytime hassle free and convenient.
- Open 24 hours / 7 days to members.
- A great mid-day stress reliever.
- A full service club with towel service, dry cleaning drop off/pick-up.
Union Hill Athletic Club members do have access to the outdoor pool. Access code for entry will be given to them by staff during sign up.
Performance Meets Flexibility
- 24 Hour Access
- Private Shower and Dressing Room
- Free Garage or On-Street Parking
- Personalized Locker Options
- Group Classes (Free)
- Premium Classes (some fees may apply)
- Personalized Training
- Customized Workouts
- Secondary Memberships
Low Impact Aerobics (Free)
Yoga: Anusara (see staff)
Yoga: Fun! (Free)
Yoga: Hatha (Free)
TOTAL TONE/ HIIT (Free)
This resistance class will sculpt, tone and strengthen your entire body with low weight loads and high repetition movements.
Pilates is a series of non impact exercises designed to develop strength, flexibility, balance and inner awareness. All fitness levels welcome.
A fun, upbeat and challenging cardiovascular workout for all fitness levels. Designed to enhance speed, strength and stamina. As well as increase your overall well being!
Covers all bases with a variety of strength, core and cardiovascular movements to make you the complete package!
Categorized into three parts: Attitude: Alignment and Action. The emphasis of the school is on a set of “Universal Principles of Alignment” which underlie all postures. ($12, for questions contact Nancy Bounds at (816) 510-1451)
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING (Premium)
Focuses on technical aspects of fitness in a high intensity workout. Combining strength and skill to make you the total package. Geared toward the “athlete” in you, but welcome to all!
LOW IMPACT AEROBICS (Free)
A fun, upbeat type of aerobic exercise designed specifically to promote wellness without stressing musculoskeletal tissues and joints. Great for all ages!
YOGA: HATHA (Free)
Hatha yoga refers to a set of physical exercises (known as asanas or postures), and sequences of asanas, designed to align your skin, muscles, and bones. The postures are also designed to open the many channels of the body-especially the main channel, the spine-so that energy can flow freely.
YOGA: FUN (Free)
This class still holds true to the fundamentals of Yoga while utilizing additional equipment or techniques to provide a fresh new stimulus to the mind and body.