Resident Balcony and Garden Contest
It’s time for this year’s Resident balcony and garden contest! Do you have a balcony, terrace, or garden that you are really proud of? If so, we’d like to invite you to participate in our annual contest. The winner will receive a one-time $50 rent credit. We will have 5 winners, one from each property, Founders Phase I, II, and III, Payne Row homes and Union Hill Place.
To enter, residents should submit an entry form by Sunday, July 23rd. Entry forms are available in our Information Gallery or can be downloaded here. Feel free to submit the entry in person or email it to email@example.com.
Judges will pick the winners on Monday, July 24th. All Union Hill apartment residents are eligible and encouraged to participate in this fun little contest!
Best of luck to all!
1. All entries must be turned into the Union Hill Information Gallery at: 2929 McGee St. Trafficway Suite 100 by Sunday, July 23, 2017 at the close of business day, 5:00 p.m.
2. Balconies must be decorated by Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. and remain decorated until Monday, July 24, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
3. A panel of judges will pick a winner on Monday, July 24, 2017.
4. The judge’s decision is final.
5. Winner will be notified by phone and\or e-mail with the contact information provided on this form.
6. First prize will be a one-time $50.00 rent credit applied toward rent at The Founders Phase I, II and III, Union Hill Place and Payne Row homes. The coupon must be used in it’s entirety when it is submitted. The coupon has no cash value and is non-transferable. It is valid to the end of your current lease term.
7. All plants and decorations should be used and adhered according to manufacturer’s recommendations. Union Hill Properties is not responsible for any damages resulting from improper use of decorations.