Union Hill Properties | www.unionhill.com | 2929 McGee Trafficway | 816.777.5900
Union Hill offers two lovely meeting rooms for our residents:
The George Bingham large conference room offers:
- Seating for up to 14
- Two large screen wall monitors
- Tack board
- Free WiFi
The Alexander Majors small conference room offers:
- Seating for up to 6
- Free WiFi
Meeting Room Rules:
- The Meeting Rooms are available for use by residents, visitors using the Guest Suite, and accompanied Guests of Residents.
- Meeting Rooms will be available during regular office hours.
- Meeting Rooms must be vacated 10 minutes before office closing time.
- Meeting Rooms will be available on a first come, first served basis unless otherwise reserved.
- Reservations for the Meeting Rooms can be made through the Front Desk.
- Please be respectful of those around you, no obnoxious or belligerent behavior will be tolerated.
- Clean up the Meeting Room after you are finished using it.
- Any requests for special set up should be made with the Front Desk prior to the meeting time.
- Common office supplies are available in the Business Center. Please return items after use.
How you can begin enjoying this service:
Call our Information Gallery at 816-777-5900 to reserve the George Bingham or Alexander Majors meeting space.
When you reserve the room let us know if we can offer coffee, tea and/or water for your guests.