Elegance Meets Performance
Luxury and class, once dominant in private clubs, are the inspiration for the Union Hill Athletic Club. Revived elegance is restored in the historic Greenlease Cadillac Showroom. The original 1918 Cadillac floor, marble wainscoting and plaster detailing remain.
- Technically advanced equipment by Precor
- Every cardiovascular machine includes a personal viewing screen.
- Precor P80 Units.
- Beautiful marble tiled private shower/dressing rooms.
- Permanent locker options.
- Towel service for showers.
- Experienced Certified Personal trainers ready to help you reach your goals.
- Free Group Fitness Classes for all levels
- Up to 3 secondary members at a discounted rate. Must live in the same household as the primary member and be 16 years or older.
- Customized membership to fit your lifestyle.
- Monthly newsletter and seminars to inform and motivate.
- Customized supplements and refreshments.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff here to assist you.
- Equipment orientation for all new members.
Cardiovascular exercise provides a large host of benefits such as increasing energy levels, improving heart health, managing weight, and improving over-all fitness. UHAC offers a complete line of cardio equipment including Treadmills, AMTs, Ellipticals, Bikes, Stair Steppers and Climbers to functional sleds.
Circuit training is a great way for all fitness levels to get a complete total body workout combining cardiovascular exercise with strength training. UHAC offers 14 selectorized weight machines set up in a full body circuit targeting each major muscle group.
This type of exercise tones and shapes the body for weight loss and personal appearance. It helps prevent lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, osteoporosis and obesity and builds strength and improved balance and functionality. UHAC provides a full lineup of strength training options including dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, to cables and bands. We have you covered no matter your preferred modality.
- Convenient location. For many downtown businesses an easy lunch walk away, closer than some in-house facilities on large campuses.
- Exercise with friends and colleagues for support.
- Choose the best time of day for your workout: before work, on your lunch hour or avoid the rush hour traffi c and stop on your way home.
- Private dressing rooms and showers make working out anytime hassle free and convenient.
- Friendly fitness minded staff here to assist you.
- A great mid-day stress reliever.
- A full service club with towel service, dry cleaning drop off/pick-up.
Some Union Hill Athletic Club memberships include access to the outdoor pool. Access code for entry will be given to them by staff during sign up.
Performance Meets Flexibility
- Private Shower and Dressing Room
- Free Garage or On-Street Parking
- Personalized Locker Options
- Group Classes (Free)
- Personalized Training
- Customized Workouts
- Secondary Memberships
- Customized Supplements and Refreshments