Union Hill Properties | www.unionhill.com | 2929 McGee Trafficway | 816.777.5900
Located in a private office space, adjacent to our Information Gallery, the Business Center offers our residents and their guests free WiFi, computer, scanner, copier and meeting area for up to 4 people.
How you can begin enjoying this service:
Call our Information Gallery at 816-777-5900 to reserve the Business Center or stop by any time to use the Business Center services.
The Business Center is available on a first come, first served basis.
Business Center Rules:
- Residents must sign in and out when using the business center.
- Only drinks with spill-proof lids are allowed. No food is allowed inside the business center.
- Children under the age of 16 and guests of residents must be accompanied by a resident.
- Business center users should maintain professional and courteous communication. Electronic devices should be used at a low level. No obnoxious or belligerent behavior will be tolerated.
- Please operate the equipment with respect and care.
- We require compliance with all U.S. copyright laws. Copying software without appropriate authorization violates these laws. Illegal use of materials in the business center is grounds for denial of use of the business center.
- Display of or printing sexually explicit graphics is prohibited.
- Do not modify any software or files. Do not overwrite the operating system, modify the autoexec.bat or config.sys or any other system parameters.
- For any hardware, software, printer, paper, or ink problems, please contact the Front Desk.
- Union Hill is not responsible or liable for any damages sustained by Resident or Resident’s guests or others with respect to the use of the Business Center, and Resident hereby releases Union Hill from all responsibility, liability or damages of any nature whatsoever relating to the use of the Business Center by Resident, Resident’s guests, or other.